We know what’s important — and it’s not us!
If you’re reading this, chances are you’re a business owner, marketer, fundraiser, recruiter, or trainer. Creating videos is one of the many things you’re doing to help your team communicate clearly, connect with people, and prompt them to respond in some way. Maybe you’ve used video services in the past, or maybe it’s your first time going beyond the iPhone — in either case, you know the importance and value that video can have in your overall strategy.
Like many of those we have partnered with, you feel confident about your work and mission but:
– wear many hats and want a trusted partner to handle the video creation process.
– need help crafting that mission into a motivating, concise message.
– need help developing a script.
– have never created video and feel overwhelmed.
– have created a video in the past that fell flat.
– have a complex story to tell and don’t know where to begin.
– need a team who is a focused more on your story than they are on their equipment.
We don’t bite, and we aren’t pesky 🙂
We’ve been around the proverbial video production “block” as we are approaching over 15 years in business. In this time, we’ve had the opportunity to work with publicly-traded companies as well as mom-and-pop stores and non-profits. That’s the benefit of being a small team — with connections to other professionals in the field, we can crew up for larger jobs and have the flexibility to work on simple communication pieces as well. While we like making videos, we love helping deliver clear, engaging messages that help you grow and succeed. We like to have fun at work and hope you do, too.
Time and money are both valuable resources, and we hate to see either one (especially both!) get wasted.
In this 10-minute video, you’ll earn to identify the top 5 problems most organizations encounter when making a video and, most importantly, how to fix them!